Pages

I adore you...

Friday, April 25, 2014

I am not telling who.. maybe it is you?!?!?!?! Made ya think, didn't I?   So I saw this new hair release and I had to run and get it and bring it to you as soon as I could log on.  I have a good feeling about this new hair place called Spellbound !  So far I am completely impressed and can't wait to see what comes next for them.


Jeans- Ricielli - Highwaisted Jeans /pearl Ricielli
Kicks-* .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher hollywood shoes [PACK03] GACHA Gotta Gacha Spring Event
Hair-+Spellbound+ Journey // Blondes  Spellbound  *NEW*
Necklace- OtC Chained Collar- Marketplace
Ring- PMS - Steampunk/Punk Ring #5 Gotta Gacha Spring Event
Nail Polish- -{ZOZ}- Wild Gold Polish (Slinks)


Poses-fable.tale : Republic Pose 002 GACHA Gotta Gacha Spring Event
fable.tale : Republic Pose 003 GACHA Gotta Gacha Spring Event


Avatar Enhancement:

Slink Casual Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS