Pages

Happy Birthday to TDRF!!!

Saturday, April 26, 2014


I want to congratulate the staff of TDR for an amazing 4 years! I have been there from the very beginning, when they first opened and I still go there until this day because who doesn't like a bargain or even to see designers come together and bring us?  I love shopping at places where I can see featured stores that I may have never seen if it wasn't for special room sales.  So I bring to you all of the pretties from TDR!

Dress/Jacket: OVH - Alice Dress - Aqua The Dressing Room Fusion
Wedges: REIGN.- GROUPIE WEDGES- FATPACK (SLINK HIGH AND MID)
(wedges were a group gift you can find in their notices)
Purse: *YS&YS* Viareggio Bag  The Dressing Room Fusion
Hair: +Spellbound+ Sunday // Blondes {WEAR} Spellbound
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Lasso Hoops (Silver) MESH The Dressing Room Fusion
Umbrella: **milky-way *umbrella "lace black" OLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS