Pages

Ravenghost Experience at Enchantment!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Can we just talk about this right here?  Yes he is running a bit late (almost done) but WAIT until you see this amazing creation. Raven has outdone himself again with this little beauty.  You can ride this baby around like a boss or you can stop and relax and fish.  All 100% original mesh and scripting.  I just helped him test this and I am literally blown away.  The mesh is outstanding, the textures incredible and the options are fascinating.  You must keep your eyes open for this item as you will need it as part of your sim!  This Canoe actually uses SL experience.  I honestly did not know much about experience in SL before tonight but now I do and wow!  I can fish on my canoe and compete with the rest of you around the grid.  How freaking cool!!!


Ravenghost Medieval Canoe V1.1- Enchantment
(We know its open but its coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS