Pages

Attention

Friday, January 8, 2016


So I finally caved in and got the Catwa Jessica head.  I must say I was a skeptic but after I played around with it a bit I must say I LOVE IT!  It is so easy to photograph and my favorite skin lady Sawsan (owner of Wow Skins) has been busting out the appliers so that was basically what sold me.  Make sure you try a demo because I must admit the head is a bit pricey at $3599L (more than the price of a mesh body).  But it does offer quite a bit and it seems as though there are updates coming soon.  I am happy with my purchase!  

All the details:
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Eyes: .ARISE. Tinker Eyes / Blue
Lashes: .: Mai Bilavio :.  Fluffy Lash (Catwa)
Skin:.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Taylor Darktan Catwa appl.- Makeover Room
Hair: Magika - 01 - Love Song
Jacket: ..::ILLI::.. Boyfriend Bomberjack- Totally Customizable- COSMO
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Light Blue
Boots: Phedora. Genevieve Knee Boots (Color Changing Hud)- Anybody

Props
Backdrop: {iD} RooM PartitioN - ConcretE / NomaL - Chapter 4
Puppies: [sau]Tooldog[2][naked]- TMD
Flowers: *LODE* Decor - Iris Vase [dark]- Chapter 4
Pose: <K&S> Alluring woman 1 chair Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS