Pages

December.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Well I certainly got me a handsome one!  I love when he wants to be my muse and allow me to blog with him.  There is nothing more special than spending time with the one you love and every moment that I get with him is special to me.  I hope you enjoy this little post.  You can come to our sim and take a look around, anyone is welcomed here and yes it does Feel Like Home!


On Gabriella:
Skin:.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Melissa Darktan CL- Frozen Fair
Shadow:.::WoW Skins::. Melissa Eyeshadow 5- Frozen Fair
Lips: .::WoW Skins::. Melissa Lipstick 4 (Golden/Caffe')- Frozen Fair
Hair: !Oleander ~ Libby. [hat no bangs] (Includes three styles)- Tannenbaum
Jacket: [BUC] "Black" Clif Parka- Tannenbaum
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia Jeans - Tucked in Boots - Maitreya
Boots: ..::ILLI::.. SLink Becky MID Boots- Tres Chic


On Gooch:
Hair: [Deadwool] Full beard - black
Jacket: xin. duffle coat + navy (Hands stay in pockets)- Tannenbaum
Pants: [Deadwool] Corduroy pants - brown
Shoes: Redgrave Blake Loafers -Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS