Pages

Confident

Monday, October 19, 2015

I must say I have a lot of new favorites with this outfit.  First I cannot take this hair off by Truth.  This is so me in every way and it fits my personality and its also sexy as Hell.  This dress.... talk about a little black dress.  Need I say more?  Fits like a glove, like always with all of the Blueberry products. What I love about this skin is how simple it is yet how amazingly shaded it is.  If you are like me you like to layer on the makeup and with this skin it is super easy to do. Lets talk about these sexy boots.  Created by my favorite girls at Phedora with so many options you just have to make them a part of your wardrobe.  On a final note I am leaving you a song by my latest woman crush Demi Lovato... ENJOY!

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ramona Darktan- Designers Circle
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ryleigh -  variety
Necklace: B.C.C Bella Cute bat choker Black- Tag Gacha
Dress: 7. Blueberry / COMMON / Devil Dress - Dark Side (Slink)- The Epiphany
Tat: [White~Widow] Vertigo - Henna - Arms- Wayward Event
Shoes: phedora. Cleo boots Black- Tres Blah




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS