Pages

Standing There

Sunday, August 9, 2015

I want to talk about this dress for a moment.  Pixicat has blown my mind with this dress.  The texture actually moves so it looks like you are wearing a work of art rather than a dress.  I have not seen another designer do this as of yet.  You must head on down to Collabor88 (when its not full) and get this dress.  I don't even want to take it off, in fact I might not!  Speaking of Collabor88 this is my all time favorite round.  I love all the guest designers and all of the amazing creations they have unveiled for us this month.  Thank you to all of you!

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sidney Darktan Nat
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Gloss: [PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>
Piercing: [atooly] crystal septum piercing - silver 
Freckles: DeeTaleZ Freckles "Chocolate Splits"
Liner: *GA* Makeup Eyeliner V2 Black
Necklace: Cae :: Always :: Necklace
Ears: AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4, Heart Plugs  
Crown: :Moon Amore: Luise - Roses Tiara (Blue)(MODIFIED)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Priya -  light blondes
Dress: -Pixicat- Dreamy.Dress (Cosmic)- Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS