Pages

Honey, I'm Good

Sunday, August 2, 2015


I am not going to lie, I wanted to break down the gates of Fameshed when I first saw this outfit advertised ahead of time but I waited patiently although it was hard.  Sometimes that one outfit that you simply fall in love with comes along and you just have to have it.  I love this casual yet class look and I have a feeling it will be work pretty often.  Thank you COCO for making another fabulous outfit.  Definitely on my must have list.

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Nour Darktan 02 CL- MESH BODY ADDICTS FAIR
Freckles: DeeTaleZ Freckles "Chocolate Splits"
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Erin Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack- FAMESHED
Piercing: [atooly] crystal septum piercing - silver .wear me.- MIX (Item at Mainstore)
Earrings: Izzie's - Metal Feather Earrings 
Necklace: Izzie's - Metal Feather Necklace (female version)
Outfit:*COCO*_DenimOverallWithTee_DarkBlue- FAMESHED
Bracelet: !APHORISM! Selene Bracelet - Labradorite- Gacha Garden
Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: Lazy Day Gacha / amiami Bag(black)- Gacha Garden
Shoes: KEEM : Starfish sandals- IDK
Door Prop: Exposeur - Symi - Blue/Purple- Gacha Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS