Pages

Here Kitty, Kitty

Friday, August 21, 2015



Avant-Garde is where its at with this amazing (do you see how those gems glimmer) Hair and Mask from a collaboration from MOON HAIR and VALE KOER now at N21.  When I saw this hair I was like this is so out of the box for me I must have it.  When I tried it on I just wanted to have fun with it so here goes!  Stop on by N21 to get yours!


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Nour Darktan 02 CL
Lips: {Dead Apples} Candy Glosses
Hair:Moon. & [VALE KOER] Hair //- Element- N21
Necklace: =Zenith=vintage pearl necklace with key- Shiny Shabby 8/20/15
Jacket: *COCO*_StretchBlaze_Black- Shiny Shabby 8/20/15
Panties: FDD Stories *Little Mermaid* Panties Black-Enchantment
Shoes: fri. - Charlie.Wedges (Mint)- N21
Ring: TANNHAUSER - Boho Ring01 
Bow: *MUKA* Burlesque Bow
Pose: {Imeka} Nina - Pose Pack- Kustom9

Prop: floorplan. string light pallets / wood- N21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS