Pages

Can't Feel My Face

Wednesday, July 8, 2015



And no it is not because I had botox!  Sometimes you just can't wipe that smile off your face no matter how hard you try.  Today is a good day.  I accomplished so much in a short amount of time and still going strong.  I love what I do in SL and I hope it shows!  I am in love with this top... you must get it no questions asked!

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Virginia Darktan- Swank
Hair: [e] Kara - Blondes
Glasses: ..::ILLI::.. Vogue Sunglasses UNISEX- Cosmo
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo
Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/
Necklace: AITUI - Key Necklace w/Heart Lock- Fameshed
Shirt: (fd) Blanche Top - Purple- C88
Pants: *COCO*_WideLegJeans_Indigo- Creation JP
Rings: BabyDoll. Rich Rings / Silver-ANYBODY
Watch: Ariskea [Corina] Inteligent Watch   [Normal Version]- MIX
Bag: Ariskea [Tropic] Handbag  [Pina Colada]- Fameshed
Shoes: .::Supernatural::. Sierra Heels Black- Suicide Dollz
Polish: The Wicked Peach - Mani/Pedi - Summer Basics- On9 July 9th!
Poses: {xoxo} Demi Set-TDRF

Sim: Baja Norte
Windlight:  Luna%Jubilee%Southern Paradise- Get it HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS