Pages

Someone New

Monday, June 15, 2015


Courtesy of Kustom9!  I tp'ed right on over and I shopped my little heart out to bring you this comfy new look of the day.  I hope you get a chance to check it out and shop til you drop! The sim these photos were taken at are is absolutely breathtaking and I suggest you check it. Be patient because the sim takes a long time to rez in but its worth the wait!

Skin: .::WoW Skins:: Romy Darktan 05-Alice in Sexy Land
Hair: Clawtooth: Dream Weaver (Bodacious Blondes Pack)Kustom9
Polish: The Wicked Peach - mani/pedi - Alice in Sexy Land
Headband: =Zenith=rosette headband (Pack A)Kustom9
Earring: LUXE. Hexagon Earrings Silver Kustom9
Bracelet: LUXE. Cross Bangles Silver Kustom9
Bag: =Zenith=rattan bag with scarf (Cherry) Kustom9
Top: :::LP::: Floral Pom_Sweater - Red Kustom9
Bottoms: Bueno- Summer Shorts -Cream Kustom9
Shoes: keem : Catherine Sandals - Inspiration Event




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS