Pages

It's all about "KEEM".. "Just Because" I can... get it?

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Newest Release Stiletto's from KEEM out now at the Showroom (Click to Enlarge)

So this had been a pretty exciting week for me and to be honest I really needed this boost and it shows if you want something you go and get it!  I am so excited to be the blogger manager for Keem and I am looking forward to working with Celena along the way because she is pretty amazing at what she does.  Custom mesh artists literally blow my mind with their talent and patience to get their items perfect so we have lovely things to wear around the grid.  Trust me when I say that it can't be easy to do what they do but they do it so damn well!  I wanted to take a moment and showcase both Keem and Just Because!  So I was going through my inventory and I was like let's be a little different with this post, a little daring... Little did I know that these awesome pants (which are men's) fit my avatar like a glove!  Annie makes the most amazing mesh products and these pants are fitted so they can fit us ladies too!  I mean who wouldn't want a pair of comfy pants to lounge around in and who says you cannot wear heels with them?  Ladies make a statement and be bold and daring, I know I am!  I hope you enjoy this post and there will be more information soon on how to apply to be a blogger for Keem, its worth the wait, I promise! KEEM mainstore coming soon!!!

Skin: ::WoW Skins::. V2 Mary Darktan 
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 66 / PLATINUM BLONDE @Shiny Shabby
Necklace: ^^Swallow^^Friendship Necklace Female @Cosmo
Bracelet: FLite.-Commanders Cuffs
Tattoo: .Things.- Fabia Tattoo @Secret Affair
Tank: *Just BECAUSE* Criss Cross Tank Top 
Pants: *Just BECAUSE* Tailored Sweats (mens) 
Shoes: KEEM : Regina heels fuchsia ( Maitreya / Slink ) @The Showroom
Poses: Label Motion - Sissy @Shiny Shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS