Pages

I need your love

Sunday, May 17, 2015


HUD Driven shoes to ultimately match any outfit you can imagine! Totally customizable


New Mansion (fully decorated) by M. Law Designs




Click to Enlarge photos to see details of House

How adorable is this little tree?  This is one of the newest releases from Jian

I am back from an amazing vacation of family visits, tons of sunshine and sight seeing galore!  It was a much needed vacation to get me to step away and enjoy the beauty of real life and just have some me time with no deadlines, no commitments and no worry in the world.  With that being said I am back and ready to SL again!  I hope you are enjoying the longer days and the sunshine and everything in between!  Some amazing items from my favorite designers  have been released! Check it out :)

My Look
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kimm Darktan @ Designers Circle
Hair: Moon. Hair // - FATPACK - Boa Free for Group Members!
Necklace: [Haste] Gentle Chain Silver @ The Liaison Collaboration
Shadow: The Wicked Peach - Eye Makeup - Groove@ Cosmetic Fair
Dress: :: Purple Moon :: Sorrow Dress -Purple@ The Instruments
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. Milla Heels 
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - RichKid Braces

Props and Goodies:
Mansion: .:M.LAW:. Giovanna Mansion 
Happy Tree: Jian :: Tomodachi Tree @Genre's Anime Round





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS