Pages

Style

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Style, grace, eclectic....whatever you want to call it.  There is one thing about me and that is I am not ever going to end up in a certain category of style.  I do not want to be cookie cutter and I do not want to be categorized.  I love going from one extreme to another and based on how I am feeling will drive my mood and my style in any direction.  I love going from cutesy, to bad ass to elegant.   

Skin: :::WoW Skins:::. Romina Darktan 99L@ Designers Circle
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Lips: Pink Acid & TMP Dolly Dolly Lipstick - Cherry@Lubbly Jubblies
Liner: MOON}. Obsession Eyeliner
Piercing: PUNCH / Spit / Female
Hair: Lamb. Bunny - Light Blonde Pack @ N21
Bodysuit: .::Supernatural::. Anastasia Red @ Vanity Fair
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Medusa Tattoo (Many Appliers Inluded) @ Carnevil
Collar: [moushide] Collar Mas.i [RLV]
Shoes: :: Purple Moon ::  Caged Roses Sandals for Slink Feet High
Poses:  Overlow Poses - Pack Gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS