Pages

Purplemoon.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

I have been following Poulet Koenkamp for as long as I can remember.  I can't quite remember how I heard about her store but I could never forget it. She simply makes some of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen on Second Life. Personally she inspires and motivates me.  If you have never been to her store I hope you change that soon.  Her eye for fashion is top notch and her love for her customers is beyond words.  Purple Moon has been around quite some time and I am sure it is not going anywhere for a long while.  I am honored to be one of the newest bloggers for her store.  Thank you Poulet from the bottom of my heart.


Gown: :: Purple Moon :: Paris Dress in Magenta MESH
Hair: little bones. Lovestruck - Blondes
Skin: :::WoW Skins:::. Olga Darktan @With Love Fair
Shadow: The Wicked Peach Eye Makeup - Passion@ Cosmetic Fair
Crown: . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Location: Muzik Isle

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling flattered and a bit old lol Thank you for the post and welcome to the mad house. =)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS