Pages

Never know how much I love you

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A new hair by EnVogue and it is so completely adorable.  I am wearing one of the Ombre colors but they are all great!  It is classy to wear as a modern style but also epic for trying to bring back some of the past eras.  Promise me you need this in your life.  Also my friend Jade made this little clutch for me at the drop of a dime.  I could not find something to match my outfit and she said hold on and she made me one.  Thank you so much Jade!  She is getting her feet wet when it comes to designing and I am sure she will jump right in and make a huge splash soon enough!  

Skin: :::WoW Skins:::. Romina Darktan 99L@ Designers Circle
Hair: enVOGUE- HAIR Olivia - Ombre
Dress: NS::  Sailor Dress (Mesh)@ Cosmo
Earring: Intrigue Co. - Anchor Earrings
Shoes: G&D Sandals Capture Pastel Yellow @ Cosmo
Bracelet: flow . Clasp Ribbon Bracelet @ Cosmo


This is a closeup of the bracelet, its really cool and Unisex!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS