Pages

What a sweet treat!

Monday, January 5, 2015


Does it get any better than cupcakes and coffee and anything sweet?  Not really.  This is the cutest little cafe I have seen and I invite you to get yours today!  This item is available at Cosmopolitan for the next two weeks and it should be a part of your collection.  There are some busy bees over at Bee Designs.  Every time I turn my head something new to fall in love with is being released.  I kid you not these are some of the best designs I have seen in SL. What are you waiting for?

Get this look:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Rory, JANUARY GROUP GIFT
Freckles: DeeTaleZ Freckles "Chocolate Splits" @ Chapter 4
Lipstick: tsg. Sparkle Lips - Gumii
Outfit: tag. outfit g-eazy [black pants] @Cosmopolitan
Hair: Magika [01] Gone
Bracelet: + Divinity + Reflections Set @Cosmopolitan
Clutch: . K E L I N I .  Formal Mesh Clutch Bag *White* @Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Essenz - Monaco Pink @Cosmopolitan

Cafe: .:Bee Designs:. Sweet Love Cafe @Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS