Pages

Into the Woods

Saturday, January 10, 2015


(Click to Enlarge)
(Click to Enlarge)




New from Bee Designs!!! This charming little set is on sale now and one of the hottest new releases.  I was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to blog for Bee Designs & M. Law!  

I am obsessed with the movie "Into the Woods" I literally sing it all day long at my RL job.  I don't know why, but even in my adulthood I love Disney movies.. I just cannot get enough of the musicals especially after I go to the movies to see it.  I guess it is just an extension of my childhood, one of those memories.

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Noelle Darktan @ The Big Show
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Harmony -  light blondes
Dress: *{Junbug}* Betty's Gown [Blush Brocade] @ Collabor88
Jewelry:Lazuri MVW2013 Empress Josephine 
Clutch: [RI] Cutie Patootie Clutch (Floral-Gold) RARE@ OMGacha
Poses: D.Luxx - Minimalist Pose Set @ Marketplace

Gazebo: .:Bee Designs:.Love Garden
Hanging Lights: 8f8 - Cupcake Light - *Pink* - Hanging
Animals: *ionic* - The Nerd Bunny -@ Chapter 4
*ionic* - Play whit us! - RARE-@ Chapter 4
*ionic* - The Seamstress mice -@ Collabor88





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS