Pages

Another Round of CarnEvil

Friday, December 26, 2014

You better believe we are back again with the second round! The first round went without a hitch and now its time for round 2.  Is it bad that when I said round 2 I wanted to put "fight" at the end of it like Mortal Kombat?  I swear sometimes I have no idea where my mind comes up with these things lol.  OPENS SATURDAY AT NOON SLT!!


My Outfit
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lulu' Darktan @Designer Circle
Shape: >BoDy FLuid< DeaniKa Shape (new) @CarnEvil
Face Tattoo: .HW. Face Art//1 - Face Tattoo @CarnEvil
Piercing: .HW. Moon Ring - Septum Piercing @CarnEvil
Gloves: {Scene} Devour - Cutoff Gloves *SLINK* @CarnEvil
Bodysuit: {joli} Luxe Bodysuit Hud Controlled @CarnEvil
Boots: REIGN.- MADELINE BOOTS- (Group Gift)
Necklace: KOSH- THE ANGEL KEY NECKLACE
Tattoo: .Inhale. Honor The Force  @CarnEvil
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * NELLA * @Cosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS