Pages

Not Ready to Make Nice

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Trust....An issue here in SL and RL that can destroy one if you feed into it.  Is it easier for people to get away with things in SL?  I feel like people just go about their business because there is such an advantage in this virtual world to hide and be secretive and "get away" with things.  Last time I checked I only want to be with someone because they want me too.  I had a talk with a friend today and we both agreed that we would rather have our hearts broken because someone did not want to be with us than find out they were lying or being unfaithful.  I am not saying that I am perfect but I value all of my friendships and relationships in any world and I wish more people would.  With this being said today I had a little incident which I woke up to that did not make me happy. I pressed on and am going to be nothing but positive about it because that's what I do. It could all just be a random act but then again you never know.  

Get this Look:
Skin:{AIMI} Elisa Natural Tone Skins and Applier @The Big Show
Hair w/Bow: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Icey Blonde
Necklace: ::BAD::  Love Me Choker Teal @Cosmopolitan
Jacket: NS::  Chic Jacket Mesh (Jean) @Cosmopolitan
Dress:*{FoReVeR}*Mini Dress 1@Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Essenz - Palermo@Cosmopolitan

This Adorable Little House:
Aphrodite-"Snowed Cozy Nest" - Main@Cosmopolitan

NOTE: AS OF 11/13/2014 COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM IS CURRENTLY DOWN FOR RENOVATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE DESIGNERS IF YOU DESIRE TO PURCHASE THEIR PRODUCTS UNTIL IT IS BACK UP. I WILL PUT IN LM'S WHEN IT IS BACK UP :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS