Pages

Elegance

Friday, November 21, 2014

I wish I could just prance around in gowns all day every day...oh wait I basically do.  I love this side of SL, it is so much better than sticking that ass and those boobs out 24/7.  Class is where it's at...not saying that dressing sexy is out but there is a time and a place for it.  Dead Dollz got it right with this one, sheer elegance, sheer beauty and stunning colors.


Get This Look:
Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Julya Skin@Suicide Dollz
Eyes: Iilumi Eye Shadows & Blush Set@Kawaii Project
Lips:Pink Acid & Theshops Overly Done Light Lip Gloss - Baby Pink
Gown:.::Dead Dollz::. Pola - Blue - Gown@ My Attic
Shoes:Glamistry : GALLA Heels - slink @ My Attic
Polish & Ring:[Stellar] Gold Digger Ring & Nailpolish Set @ My Attic
Earrings: Lazuri Diona V1 Earrings-GROUP GIFT
Bracelet:Lazuri Diona V1 Bracelet Size-GROUP GIFT
Hair:.:EMO-tions:. * VALERIE * @ My Attic
Pose 1: {NanTra} Put a Ring On It @ My Attic


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS