Pages

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I am in love with this outfit.  Then again I am in love with most of the releases from Foxes.  They definitely pay attention to detail when they are creating and you can tell.  Simply amazing!  Reign did it right with these shoes too! I love glitter, all glitter and any glitter.  I swear when I am 90 I will still be rocking the glitter... I don't care what anyone thinks.

My Outfit:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Elsa Darktan Available Dec 6th @The Big Show
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Winter Eyeshadow Set Available Dec 1st @The Frozzen Fair
Hair:little bones. Lovestruck - Blondes@ Uber
Necklace: *League* Floral Rocks Jewelry Set @ Uber
Dress: Foxes - City Lights - Dress - white@ Uber
Clutch: Foxes - Vogue Oversized Clutch - Silver@ Uber
Shoes: REIGN.- Glitter Pumps- Violet
Prop: W. Winx & Flair - HTMAM - Glam Steps 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS