Pages

"Strings Attached"

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Click Smaller Photos to Enlarge 

I am in love with this new doll avatar from *COCO*.  You have no idea how fun it was to customize her until I found the perfect look.  Cocoro Lemon did something very right when making this avatar.  The doll is so well done and the movement is perfection.  You can all take your mesh bodies and enhancements and I will embrace this adorable dollie. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to run around SL all the time as a doll but its very inspiring to see something new and not so traditional in SL. And to think my partner agreed to it for our Halloween costumes.  He is so on board with my ideas and aspirations which is such a breath of fresh air. I am one lucky little lady.

As far as props and accessories goes... Tea.S.  ohhh Tea.S  I love her creations and I love being able to blog them for her (even if forgotten from time to time...lol).  If you have not checked this store out from Tea Soup, I suggest you do so.  Tea has some of the cutest, most original designs in SL and although she doesn't give herself enough credit, I can say this.  I love getting my special deliveries to show you her skills and she is so easy to talk to. Don't distract her too much because she needs to keep creating her amazingness...LOL


Love the Look? Get it here!
Doll Avatar (Gabby & Tre):*COCO*Doll_Body (Including doll heads, fangs, clothes, Leg lacing, pants and dress)
Hair:.DirtyStories. Doll Hair
Hair Bow: .DirtyStories.  Dirty Bow
Necklace: Tea.S Sir Bones Necklace
Marionette Strings: Marionette Doll Puppet Strings @Marketplace
Poses:*CoCo* Pose Female Doll @Marketplace
>> Fruct0se >> BrokenDoll 


Props
Candy Cages: Tea.S Candy Jewels Cage
Spooky Cat: ISPACHI [TIDDLES] @ L'amitie Fall Market
Chairs:{anc} // cirque de reverie .10/ blanc / chair double@ Tag Gacha
Flowers: [ keke ] summer tray w flowers - white
Lamb:::C'est la vie !:: Teddy Lamb(ivory/flower)mesh
Cushions: LTD Cushion Collection  *GIFT*

Sim:








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS