Pages

Serenity

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

So I FINALLY broke down and I decided to buy the mesh Lola's.  I typically do not blog with extra body parts other than my slinks because you have to change this color and that color and I have so many skins it gets overwhelming but I guess that is part of blogging. I do like to keep it simple sometimes.  It is so funny how we go from texture clothing, to mesh and back around to texture clothing again with the extras that now exist. Trust me I am not complaining, I am just lazy from time to time.  I will say that I do like the new enhancements with the option of having mesh Lolas.  It puts the curves in the right places and is basically seamless which is so much better than the originals. 

Get this Look:
Skin: {AIMI} Claire Natural @Hello Tuesday
Lipstick: *League* Jen -Deeptan- Lipstick CandyRed -Matt *OLD*
Top: 1 Hundred. Fierce Top. White @Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Shorts: F.A.D. // Piana Mini Shorts  
Hair Flower: AsHmOoT_Acc  Coll_Head 2Sides Roses/ Red @Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Black Cat - Natural Mesh Nails -@Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Safe Harbor-@Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Dragonfly Ring (version 2)@Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Shoes:Perch - Courtney Heels - Jewel Tones @Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Hair: little bones. Rapunxel - Blondes-N°21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS