Pages

Jealous...

Thursday, October 16, 2014


So they tried to keep me away but I am back!! I am an official blogger for Cosmopolitan Sales Room and Hello Tuesday.  Let me just say that I haven't had a chance to see a lot of things that they offered because I have a pretty busy SL but I am impressed at the designers work.  They seriously keep getting better and better.  So I have tons of goodies to share with you.

Get My Look:
Hair: AsHmOoT_H Coll_Laura_HC/ Shiny/ Lgt BlondeS @Cosmopolitan
Hair Bow:.:Glow Designs:. Hair Bow Gold @Cosmopolitan
Shirt: NS::  Tank top & Cardigan 3 @Cosmopolitan
Panties: Alyce - Panties - XS
Bracelet: AsHmOoT__Acc Coll_3 Bangles_Sparckling Silver@Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Essenz - Laguna (Fatpack)@Cosmopolitan
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Spider Web Polish (slink) - @Cosmopolitan


Props:
Light: W E S T 143RD. CHANDI GEM v2.5@Cosmopolitan
Boombox: NS:: Old Stereo@Cosmopolitan
Massage Table & Props: N4RS MeridiZen Massage Table - MF - @Cosmopolitan



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS