Pages

I'm not the only one

Sunday, August 24, 2014

My favorite artist of all time at this moment is Sam Smith... his voice melts me and his songs are so meaningful.  Check him out, he reminds me of a male version of Adele.  

I went around and I checked out a few different stores and I stopped on by the N21 event.  


Get this look
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Eshe Darktan Designers Circle
Shadow: {C.C.M.} Radiant Eyeshadow
Dress: -Pixicat- Prudence Dress (turquoise)
Hair: Vanity Hair::Crazy In Love-Dark Browns
Necklace: AMAYA ~ Matte Black Chain (MEOW) N21
Shoes: REIGN.- RENEGADE PLATS- TAN N21
Bangles: C h a r y . - Gaia Bangles (Black) N21
Clutch: REIGN.- RENEGADE CLUTCH- TAN- RARE N21
Poses: Something New~ Express yourself 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS