Pages

So you want to take a little trip...

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I love to travel and one day I would love to go on a safari.  If I cannot travel to do so at least the safari can come to me in this months Collabor88.  I am not sure who comes up with these themes but they are brilliant.  I am sure the designers are challenged which in turn challenges the bloggers to come up with something new, fun and exciting for your viewing pleasure. My outfit today comes to you all courtesy of Collabor88.  Check it out you will love what you see.

My Look-
Jumper:...Mutresse... Ebele Romper - 12 Colors Collabor88
Hair:+Spellbound+ Toothbrush // Natural Selection Collabor88
Necklace:ISON - safari tribe necklace (gold) Collabor88
Bracelet:(Yummy) Elephant Cuff - Gold Collabor88
Bag:=Zenith=Leather National minority bag (begie) Collabor88
Shoes:Pure Poison - Giulia -V3 Sandals for SLINKFlatFeet Collabor88
Poses: PURPLE POSES RACHEL Collabor88


Props-
Chairs and Blanket: PILOT - Safari Picnic Collabor88
Gazelle-+Half-Deer+ Thomson's Gazelle [The Mister] Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS