Pages

Come With Me Now

Sunday, July 27, 2014

(Click to Enlarge Photo)

"I think with my heart and I move with my head
I open my mouth and it's something I've read
I stood at this door before, I'm told
But a part of me knows that I'm growing too old"




Dance on Over to these places to get my Look!

Dress: IceWater Augustina -Mesh- Belted Dress FAT PACK IceWater
Hair: *Milk* Hair! Daisy Dukes *Browns* The Season's Story
Shoes: ]S]N]0]B] Straped (Slink High) With HUD SNOB
Necklace: ...::: Scrub :::... Like a Nun Collar SILVER Scrub
Tattoo: Infected - Fantasy Tattoo (Appliers) Infected
Leg Jewelry: .random.Matter. - Vessel - Leg Chain - Solid Black [L] random.Matter
Lips: .random.Matter.  - Glossy Lipstick - Gothique random.Matter
Shadow: .random.Matter. - Plague Shadows random.Matter


SNOB Straped Shoe Hud..All Colors Included!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS