Pages

Ohh The Big Show, how I love thee!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

The beginning of the month brings lots of fun things and then the middle of the month we have more fun things brought our way.  I will say I just adore events because sometimes I stumble upon a store that I have never heard of before and I love to explore and look outside of the norm from time to time.  Today I had fun exploring The Big Show and here is what I found :)


Shirt: DAPPA - Sweater - Peachy THE BIG SHOW
Shorts: *REIGN.- PUCKER SHORTS- GARDEN THE BIG SHOW
Shoes: *REIGN.- MARYJANE WEDGES- White THE BIG SHOW
Hair: [taketomi]_Athena_LightBlondes (wear) THE BIG SHOW
Nails: {Wicked} Peach - Poseidon Nail Appliers Top Shelf Event
Necklace/Bracelet: -Pr!cK- CuiCuiSET [RusT] THE BIG SHOW
Poses: (marukin) LIGHT for c88 june 2014 Collabor88
{NanTra} Vignette Blogger Pack


Sim:
Noble- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Noble/63/193/23

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS