Pages

Beachy Keen!

Sunday, June 22, 2014


Shoe HUD from SNOB.  So many colors to choose from!

I just can't get enough of this summer time weather and it is official, summer is finally here!  My babe and I went out on a stroll and decided to snap a few photos.  This is by far my favorite sim and I spend a lot of time here in this picturesque setting.   If you have never been here I suggest you come and check it out. Click Here to tp to The Trace.


On Gabriella:
Top:* KITJA CHERIE * Baby Blouse BROWN KITJA
Skirt: * KITJA CHERIE * Baby Skirt BEIGE KITJA
Skin: {AIMI} Celine 3 Tones Mod Shape AIMI
Necklace & Earrings: [tea.s] Love me not - Rose Set Tea S.
Hair: CATWA FLEXI Savannah [5] Catwa
Shoes:]S]N]0]B] - Epic classy (Slink HIGH) Heel With HUD SNOB
Couples Pose: :Picture This! Poses: Product Box ~ My Best Accessory Picture This


On Bar:
Hair : [taketomi]_Masato_Blacks  Taketomi
Glasses : ! Sunglasses ZENITH / V1.1 - REDGRAVE (RGP2410001) REDGRAVE
Ears : UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS Mandala
Shirt : [ BarmaleY ] T-Shirt_Polo_White BarmaleY
Bracelets : RONSEM* Leather Bracelet / GG (mesh) Ronsom
  GACHA *  S O R G O - SkullBracelet WHITE/GOLD RARE
                 *  S O R G O - SkullBracelet GOLD/WOOD
                 *  S O R G O - SkullBracelet WHITE/SILVER
                 *  S O R G O - SkullBracelet WOOD/DIAMS
Ring : -Entente- King Ring Entente
Shorts : [ BarmaleY ] Shorts_Alto_Blue BarmaleY
Shoes : ARTFEX SHOES BOX (2REAL FOOTWEAR) 2REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS