Pages

Is it Summer yet?

Saturday, May 10, 2014

I don't know about you but I am ready for summer to start.  I am ready to parade around in tiny little bikinis and mid-drift shirts and super short skirts and REIGN sandals.  I spent some time today at The BIG Show.  I guess everyone had the same idea as it took me three hours to get what I wanted but I never give up and I get what I want!  Hmmmm. Is that a bad thing? I think not!

On Gabriella:
Bathing Suit: *REIGN.- Stripe Bowtie Bodysuit- Yellow The BIG Show
Sandals: *Reign.-Glitter Wedges- Poppy The BIG Show
Hair: little bones. Apple - Blondes The BIG Show
Bracelet: POMPOSITY - Cuff Me Handcuff Necklace - (see previous post)
Pose: (marukin) GAME for c88 may 2014 (see previous posts)



On Bar:
HAIR : *ARGRACE* Peyton - Blacks Argrace
Glasses : ! Sunglasses ZENITH / V1.1 - REDGRAVE (RGP2410001) Redgrave
EARS : UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS(wear Me to UNPACK)! Mandala
SHIRT : <Kal rau> Polo Shirt Blue Kal Rau
BRACELETS : [MANDALA]SINRA2 BRACELET SET/MALE/SAMURAI BLACK Mandala
SHORTS : :: Howl :: - Ray Casual Shorts [Blue] TMD
FEET : FLite. -Bahama Desert Sandals TMD


Couples Pose:
.:. Seil Xpression .:.  Protected in your arms 1


Avatar Enhancements:
Slink Hands and Feet on both Gab and Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS