Pages

Spring is in the Air? Or well I wish it was!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring cannot come fast enough!  We are lucky here in SL because we can make it any season we want with the blink of an eye.  I wish it was that easy in RL!  We make the best of any situation tho right?  RIGHT???? We can only try our best.  I went exploring the grid and I found some goodies that you may want to indulge in. There are always many things going on it is just a matter of finding them.  A great resource that I often use is the Seraphim Blog.  They keep up to date with all of the happenings around the grid and often I just keep their blog open and refresh it when I need something to do.  I love to shop and I know you do too!

Get my look-
Sweater: B.C.C Breakfast At Tiffany's knit sky Bonne Chance
Jeans: Moon}. Dylan Jeans - Floral 1  Available @ Kustom9
Feet: Slink Flat Feet
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Sweet Flats White (Slink) Available @ Kustom9
Hair: little bones. Eulogy - Blondes Available @ Kustom9
Tattoo: ::::IrUrU::::  fleurs du mal (Old)
Ring: Izzie's - Butterfly Jewelry Set silver The Liason Collaboration
Clutch: . { tP } . Le Spiked Clutch 'Glam Gold- Marketplace
Poses:. Infiniti . - Elegance - 8 Static Poses The Liason Collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS