Pages

A New Day.. A New Viewer!!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

First off let me tell you how much I am loving he new viewer!  The firestorm update is finally here!  I am usually very hesitant to update so quickly but when I went through all of the updated features I had to give it a try.  To be honest I have not even been on it for 24 hours but I will tell you some of the things I adore so far.  First as you can see from the photos the pictures are more vibrant, more clear and the shadows rock!  There have been some additional windlight settings added so if you like to play around with windlights have a go at it.  
I dabbled around with some fitted mesh and I am so excited to see what will come of it.  I am excited as a designer and also as a consumer here in SL.  You will no longer have to tweak your shape and try to find the size that fits your body, and it will save designers tons of time not having to texture 5 different standard sizes of mesh.  I don't know about you  but my time is pretty precious and saving even 5 minutes helps in the long run.
This was the first time that I got to have a look at materials in second life. Maxi Gossamer's jewelry has already included materials so if you update and have some of her jewelry, look a little closer at it and you will see what I mean.The realism is amazing!  
Like anything there will be some bugs that need to be worked out, but I think the Phoenix/Firestorm team has outdone themselves once again.  We tend to complain about all of the negative things, but think of all of the positive things they are bringing to us.  I will say that I am quite impressed and I bet that you will  be too!


Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Grace Tan 03 Available @ Luck of the Irish Gacha event
Hair- Magika [03] Wait- Magika
Headband- TRUTH HAIR Lolita Headband Available @ Collab
Shirt-1 Hundred. Low Cut Thermal Tee. White Available @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Event
Skirt-***Urban Cherry*** Martina Skirt Gacha #3 (Dusty Pink) Available @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Event
Tattoo-GrungeInk - Luck of the Irish Leg 05 Tattoo Available @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Event
Shoes-*Reign.- MaryJanes- Floral- Rare Available @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Event
Bracelet-*Reign.- Boho Watch- Galaxy/Chev Available @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Event

Props
Chair-LAQ Decor ~ Basic Mesh Lounge Chair - Grey LAQ
Chandelier-MudHoney Eva Chandelier Mudhoney
Rug-Zaara [home] : Ikat dhurrie rug *beige* Available @ The Arcade
Unicorn-+>A&A<+ Virgo Unicornies - Orange Chapter Four
Hat Box-AF Hat Box The Arcade
Wall Shelving- Zigana . shed shelves . blue Available @ The Arcade
Pillows-LTD Cushion Collection (Free if you join the LTD Group)  Here
Trunk- This is what the LTD items are packaged in...what a bonus!
Rocking Horse-Hideki - Rocking Horse Chapter Four
License Plates-LTD Decorative License Plate (Free if you join the LTD Group) Here
Head Rat- Alchemy - Rat Familiar - Midnight  Available @bLuck of the Irish Gacha Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS