Pages

AM Radio... he lives on!

Monday, July 21, 2014

       So a few weeks ago I found out something astonishing.  If you have been in SL for as long as I have, or even longer, you have heard of someone named AM Radio.  If you have not heard of AM Radio I am going to educate you a little today.  For the longest time no one really knew who he was, but he left a lasting impression on many people. His sims all started from his own imagination and therefore became his creations for all to view and enjoy.  After I saw a post on my RL facebook I realized a connection that I never knew existed.  Little did I know that possibly the most well known artist in SL is related to me in RL.
      I respect that people like to stay anonymous in RL as I do the same with people that just "don't get it".  Am I ashamed that I play Secondlife?  No.  I just don't feel like explaining about what I do, or why I play,or what the point is.  For me it is an escape, it is a time for me to express my artistic edge and make people happy. How cool is it to meet people from all around the world and learn things that I never would have known?
    Back to AM...AM still has a sim that is active in SL called The Far Away.  The Far Away sim is simple, yet enchanting to go and visit.  Every time I go and visit I see someone looking around and exploring as if it is their first time there.  Most of the people that visit the sim have no idea about the story behind it.  AM Radio recently had an interview to reveal his "true self" courtesy of Wagner AU and can be read HERE.  It takes you through his journey on SL and why he did not reveal himself until recently.  If you were not privilaged enough to see his work, you can view some of the links that exist from YouTube.  To see videos Click HERE and HERE!


Oh ya I guess I should tell you where I got my goodies... we got a little sidetracked!

Dress: .Tokame. Dream Fairy Dress (Vivid)  Tokame
Eye Shadow: [Buzz] Late Night Shadow {Pack}- N-Twenty1.
Lipstick: [Buzz] Late Night Lip - Cali Rose- N-Twenty1.
Hair: little bones. Papercuts - Ombre&Roots- N-Twenty1.
Polish: {Wicked} Peach - Ahoy! Nail Appliers L’amitie Summer Market
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Eliza -Cork Platform Wedges- Pearl- The Deck
Earrings: Pure Poison - Vintage Baroque Earrings- Pure Poison
Purse: {Mango Cheeks} Lockhart Purse: Baby- N-Twenty1.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS