Pages

Chevron and Glitz

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Okay so I told myself I was not going to blog until I caught up with my store stuff but look at this!!! How could I resist?  The Raincoat, the Shape, the skin, the nails...THESE HEELS!!! My oh my I had to and here it is :D


Skin: .:::WoW Skins:::. Olga Darktan @With Love Fair
Shape: C20 LILA Shape by Symmetry For Hello Tuesday
Nails: The Wicked Peach- Mani/Pedi Amore@ The Countdown Room Feb 11th!
Hair: ::Exile::Scribbled Hearts Natural Fusion @ Collabor88
Necklace: Noodles & [WAZ] - Vintage Romance Necklace Platinum @ Collabor88
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Nova Pump - Pearl (Slink) @ Love is in the Air
Tights: C h a r y . - Black Gradient Tights (Gray)
Raincoat&Umbrella: :: PM :: Madison Raincoat in Yellow MESH @L'accessoires

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS