Pages

Man of the Hour

Monday, February 9, 2015





My Real Life Love Muffin Keegan

I gotta say there is no love like the love from a dog, especially a dog you rescued. I am a huge animal advocate as some already know from past posts.  I was looking around SL for the perfect spot to take a photo and I saw this adorable Golden Retriever inworld and it inspired me to do a post about my true love.  I do have two gorgeous pups but today I will showcase my Keegan.  He is the most kind, gentle, hilarious pup that loves anything and everything.  From eating snow, to belly rubs, to making noises like Chewbacca, to being my protector or as I like to call him the sheriff of the dog park.  He will often run around the park with his eyes focused on me and as soon as another dog approaches he comes and sits next to me.  There is honestly no way to explain it besides unconditional love.  We all need it....if you have time and energy and a big heart I suggest you get a dog.  Best thing I ever did! Yea he has my heart.


Outfit:
Skin: ::WoW Skins::. Aly Darktan @ Designers Circle
Eye Shadow:The Wicked Peach - Eye Makeup - Pixie Dust@ Fantasy Room

Freckles: DeeTaleZ Freckles "Chocolate Splits"
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ My love hair - Blonds 
Collabor88
Dress: Foxes - Wallflower Dress & Cardi - Lady
Collabor88
Tights: C h a r y . - Black Gradient Tights (Gray)
Shoes: REIGN.- ETERNAL HEELS- TEAL@With Love Fair
Flowers: . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Necklace: ::: Krystal ::: Mon Coeur - Necklace - Platinum MultiJewel RARE@Fit for a Princess
Earrings: (Yummy) Double Heart Studs - Diamond@ Collabor88
Ears: AITUI - Ear: Gen 4, Naked
Clutch:Pink Acid - Date Night Solid Gold Clutch <3@L'accessoires
Poses: BellePoses  - Tanya  For Hello Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS