Pages

Thinking Out Loud

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I must say I am pretty impressed with the slink mesh body.  Although I have nothing to compare it to and bought it to make sure my appliers for my store worked I never tried it out.  Today that all changes!  I will say the amount of edits on a photo have become so much less because it is pretty much flawless.  Everyone has their own preference but for me... I love it.  I am going to be purchasing Maitreya too because I have heard nothing but great news about it but this is a good start! Great Job Siddean!

Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aleida Darktan@ Designers Circle
Shadow: The Wicked Peach - Eye Makeup - Siren 4@ Fantasy Collective
Lingerie: ::c.A.:: Gildas *Black*@ Cosmopolitan
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Celestia - Blonds @C88
Boots: FOR SLINK HIGH HOLLYHOOD BLACK CHINO BOOTS@ Cosmopolitan
Lounger: .:Bee Designs:. Garnet Lounger@ Cosmopolitan
A little note about this lounger! These animations are so sweet and so different from what you normally see in preset engines in SL.  I love the time and effort that goes into all of their products! Get it now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS