Pages

Love me like you do

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It is almost time for the Hallmark holiday of Valentine's Day.  Remember when you were in Elementary school and you were so excited to get these little Valentine's from your friends and give yours out as well?  I can't believe the amount of money that men spend on this holiday.  I mean...triple the price of roses because you know the men are going to pay it?  Fuck that!  Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be complaining to receive something but I think its such a waste of money.  I love simplicity...make me a card, cook me a dinner, send me a sweet text. Some women are high maintenance and expect that kind of attention on Valentine's Day but not this girl.  I dunno I think its overrated!  
Anyways check out this AMAZING setup here.  Do you want to impress your SL lover?  Why not a romantic dinner for just the two of you?  Aphrodite has created some amazing sets and they are on sale now at Cosmopolitan. Filled with animations including kisses and dances and proposals...Awwwww!  Check them out!


Dress: NS:: New Sensation Cherry@ Cosmopolitan
Hair:.Olive. the Nox Hair - HUD 1@N21
Necklace: (Yummy) Heart Shaker Necklace @N21
Purse: Ariskea [Boheme] Je taime@N21
Shoes: REIGN.- Promiscuous Heels- Black@ Project Limited
Gazebo: Aphrodite-Valentine Gazebo with Cafe Set @ Cosmopolitan





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS