Pages

Thankful

Friday, November 28, 2014

It has been a hard couple of days for me these past days. Where I live we had mind boggling storms that ripped through, knocking power out to so many families including myself since Wedenesday, essentially ruining Thanksgiving for a lot. Luckily I have a propane stove so we were able to have a hot, home cooked meal for Thanksgiving... I kind of saved the day in a sense. To say the least I have not been in the best mood because it is hard when your whole world is changed up in an instant. Thankfully I got power back tonight at 11:30pm. I am so glad to be back.


Today I received an unexpected package in the mail and I open it not knowing what it could be. There is a card inside and it states "Because you are beautiful inside and out, Love Aunt Cindy...Pay it forward" So I open the beautifully wrapped gift inside and it is a $50.00 gift card to a spa that I am ironically going to tomorrow. (There was no way that she knew I was going there or that I even go there) She also included two Christmas scarves for my dogs. After the way my past couple of days have been this is exactly what I needed. I sat there and I balled my eyes out at this kind gesture. I have an amazing family and now I am thinking about ways that I can pay it forward. We all need to think like this more and not think what people can do for us but what we can do for the people we love or the people that need help. This definitely has my attention and I hope others can take this and run with it as well.


Get this Look:

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Elisabeth DarktanFATPACK & SHAPE
Eye Shadow:{Wicked} Peach - Celestial Eye Makeup - Dark@ Fantasy Collective
Tattoo: [ZENTRO] Wise tattoo Unisex @ Cosmopolitan
Dress:9ty-Mybear 5 colours whit hud 5 colours @ Cosmopolitan
Shoes: FOR SLINK HIGH HOLLYHOOD WHITE SWAY HEELS @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: AsHmOoT_Hair Coll_Simonetta HC/ Ombre #02 @ Cosmopolitan
Owl: ::BB:: Arctic Friends Snow Owl (brown) RARE
Daybed/Hanging Cloud:BananaN Eirene furniture set yellow. @ Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS