Pages

Older and wiser :)

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Today is my Birthday in RL and it is amazing how times will change and the different ways you will celebrate your day as the years go by.  When I was 18 it was time to celebrate. When I was 21 I probably didn't stand on my feet for too long. When I was 30 I cringed at the thought of being out of my 20's but I rolled with it and now I am in my jammies at 6pm at the crisp age of errrrr 33.  I know you are probably thinking 33????? I wish I was 33 again or "what is this girl complaining about?'  I am not complaining I am simply stating how we evolve our way as our years make us evolve into the person we are today.  They call it "celebrating" your birth when you have a Birthday but what exactly are you celebrating?  To me every day should be a celebration and when we wake up in the morning and we are able to be vertical it should be a total celebration in itself.  So don't let anyone only give you one day of celebration or no days at all as you sit here writing your blog post on your Birthday.  Just be happy that you got one extra day to enjoy who you are and leave your impression on this world with every step that you take!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree and want to bring you a blog post about the amazingness we call The Chapter Four.  I love this place and I look forward to the collection every time it comes out.  This round they are celebrating their Birthday and have been super generous with all of these fabulous gifts if you become a group member.  I forget which items are gifts but I assure you that if you go your pockets might just be a little bit lighter when you are done!  ENJOY ♥


Get my Look:
Outfit:*ionic*  Amor de primavera -  Outfit 4  -The Chapter Four
Makeup: [theSkinnery] Spring Allergy Makeup -The Chapter Four
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Melu Sandals: Pearl/Baby (Slink FLAT)- The Chapter Four
Hair: little bones. West Coast/Les Garcons - Roots -The Chapter Four
Eyes: *(OO)*YUKI_Jela Gift Eye - The Chapter Four
Ring: .Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (TCF Birthday Gift) The Chapter Four
Turtle Purse: -FAUN- Roshi Bag / Unisex -Nude- The Chapter Four

Props:
Desk &Chair: *ionic* My handmade desk(Gacha)-The Chapter Four
Animal Figurines: *ionic* Boho love (Gacha) -The Chapter Four
Curio Cabinet: *ionic* Las Casitas Suecas (Gacha) -The Chapter Four
Kitty Friend: Alchemy/Birdy - Sassy Cat - G - Mao [box] -The Chapter Four
Hanging Book: Oh la la! :: hanging pattern book:: A(Gacha) -The Chapter Four
Balloons: ::C'est la vie !:: balloon -TCF bday gift-The Chapter Four
AO: SKBIOanimations - El AO de Deanna-The Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS