Pages

One Tired Pup

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Look at this cuteness I mean really look at this cuteness... I cannot handle it.  I have to say of all the virtual animals I have in my inventory of 142k (don't judge) that this is by far one of my favorite ones.  You have to make it over to Epiphany and try the Jian gacha machine for yours today.  I checked them all out and they are all so precious.  

Skin: Essences - Inger *medium01*- Kustom 9
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kora [Blondes]- Epiphany
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 10
Nails: [FORMANAILS] BALLERINA NAILS FOR MAITREYA  -BP - LH+RH
Top: #10 Blueberry - Oakley - Common - Maitreya - Black Bra- Epiphany
Pants: :: Purple Moon :: Dalma Pants -Pack01
Bracelet: REIGN- Boho Bracelet (Black) # 16- Epiphany
Pup: JIAN :: Silly Shibes - Held Pup (Sesame)- Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS