Pages

Queen of Everything

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Okay its fun to dream and if you know me this is not how I feel but a girl can dream.  This stunning gown really blew my mind, I am in love with it and I think everyone should own it.  The style is perfect, the colors are amazing and Junbug just blows my mind and I wish I was as good as she is.  


Get My Look:

Gown: *{Junbug}* Ariel [Ruby] @ Fameshed
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Victoria Bronze @Kings & Queens Event
Tiara: Lazuri Enchanted Diamond Tiara
Sash: [Commoner] Pageant Sash / Royal (Queen of Everything) @ The Arcade
Flowers: [Wishbox] Red Rose Bouquet
Necklace: ::: Krystal ::: Anette - Jewelry Set - Platinum @Fit for a Princess
Hair: Exile::Dancing on my own 9. Extremes @ The Arcade
Rings:(Yummy) Dianity Tiara Ring - Silver @ The Arcade
(Yummy) Dianity Tiara Ring - Blue @ The Arcade


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS