Pages

No one cares, no really....

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Been working hard on some stuff so I have not been able to work my way around the grid to bring you goodies but tonight I change all that!  I got to take a field trip and see what I have been missing.  

Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Lexie Darktan- Thrift Shop
Top: MoDANNA [Marthe Collection] Jersey Open Back Black No1-THE BIG SHOW
Shorts:Spirit Store - Lili Shorts
Shoes:REIGN.- Jessa Heels- White-THE BIG SHOW
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Posy -  light blondes
Necklace: ::: Krystal ::: Key to My Heart - Necklace - Rose Gold
Bracelet Right: Pure Poison -Cool Unisex Bracelets *FREE GROUP GIFT* 
Bracelet Left: Mad Echo - Babygirl Bracelet- THE BIG SHOW
Ring: [tea.s] Bunny Ring Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS