Pages

My Dark Style

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Okay so after countless effort to try and get through the whole fair I have finally succeeded!  It only took me three days, four sim restarts and being kicked out three times due to script restrictions (even tho I was within limits) but nonetheless here is the outcome!!  Thank you to the designers that participated in this event.  As you can tell from my blog I am not into the "dark style" but I think I pulled off this look rather well.  Check it out The Dark Style Fair runs now until June 7th.

Dress: Happy Undead - Black Widow Dress The Dark Style Fair
Hair: little bones. Lux - Ombres The Dark Style Fair
Eyes: .ARISE. Disaster Eyes The Dark Style Fair
Tears: .ARISE. Make Me Cry Tattoo The Dark Style Fair
Head Piece: .ARISE. Cruise Headchain / Pendant 3 The Dark Style Fair
Horns: !TLB - Dainty Horns/Sky- The Dark Style Fair
Bracelet: Goth1c0: Warrior Bracelet The Dark Style Fair
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Frost]*Mesh* The Dark Style Fair
Puppy: {anc} longhairdog . mix  The Dark Style Fair
Poses: PURPLE POSES MARTA The Dark Style Fair

Sim: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Agvidoth%20Nidhogg/36/55/24

Avatar Enchancements:
Slink Casual Hands



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS