Pages

Monochromatic Fair!!!

Friday, April 18, 2014

I love a good fair and today I went to check out the Monochromatic fair.  I will say it was a little different than what I expected that it would be, but nonetheless the fabulous designers did a great job with the exclusive releases to accommodate the event.  I took my time and made my way around the fair and this is post one of several that I will be doing to cover this event. And huge kudos to GEEK. this is their first rigged mesh hair and it is fabulous! Also it is an awesome price of just 100L.  I will say I am impressed, very impressed.


Dress- *MC* Empire Maxi Dress - Rose Azure *NEW* Monochromatic Fair
Hair- [geek.] I'm a Puzzle Pak -Blondes *NEW* Monochromatic Fair
Shoes-*MC* Sandals - Malesia Sea *NEW* Monochromatic Fair
Bracelet-*MC* Alma Bangle Set Ocean.Silver *NEW* Monochromatic Fair
Necklace-*MC* Saasha Necklace Blue *NEW* Monochromatic Fair
Ring- [CIRCA] - "Serendipity" Diamond Ball Ring - Lavender *NEW* Monochromatic Fair
Poses-PURPLE POSES TATIANA *NEW* Monochromatic Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS